Every year over 15,000 customers in more than 60 countries benefit from the expertise of TWI, the world’s largest training organisation in NDT, welding, welding inspection and a host of allied disciplines.
TWI provides training and examination services via its network of offices, training centres and agents worldwide. Standard courses are scheduled at all TWI venues.
Courses and examinations are designed to service all key industry sectors including:
- Oil and gas
- Power (nuclear, fossil, renewables)
All courses are supported by internationally recognised certification. Training courses can be customised to meet specific needs. Many companies decide that they require training especially designed for their purpose. They may, for example, require:
- Specific induction training for engineers and technician staff
- Retraining or continuous professional development of existing staff
- Increased workforce flexibility through multi-skilling
- Certification of competence for processes and techniques specific to the company
With knowledge of over 100 technologies and more than three decades of training experience at its disposal, TWI is ideally placed for all your special training needs. TWI offers complete flexibility enabling courses to be matched to your personal, company or industry requirements. World class staff deliver an unrivalled quality of training and examinations, leading to industry-required qualifications worldwide.